Pallante Design, an expanding, collaborative, and energetic full service architectural office is relocating to Downtown Red Bank NJ. We are seeking ambitious candidates for our open Architectural Project Manager / Project Architect position.
Our work comprises of mostly healthcare and commercial projects located throughout NYC, NJ, and NY. This is a great opportunity for a serious individual looking for growth potential within a firm.
Applicant should be a self-motivated and confident individual with 7-10 years of U.S. architectural office experience and a minimum of Bachelors of Architecture from an Accredited U.S. Institution/University. Strong communication skills, general knowledge of IBC based building codes, and ability to draft construction documents is a must. Background in healthcare design, knowledge of NYC DOB filing procedures is a plus.
Requirements and Responsibilities
• Experience in site surveying and drafting existing conditions.
• Ability to take a project from Schematic Design through Construction Documents especially
coordination with consulting Engineers.
• Development of Construction Detailing and Specifications.
• Experience in Construction Administration including answering RFI’s, review of submittals,
construction site observations.
• Working knowledge of Current IBC-based and ANSI (ADA) codes.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a must, proficiency in 3D Studio Max a plus.
• Ability to create 3D working models in Sketch-Up is a plus.
• Ability to create realistic renderings for client presentations.
• Graphic Skills and utilization of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Microsoft Office.
• PC based platform.
Salary commensurate on experience. Health benefits available.
Contact Joseph Pallante 973-494-9001 Ext. 1